Monday, January 4, 2010

Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery

Found out I was pregnany in March 2009. First three months terrible! Morning, afternoon & evening sickness. Found out in June that it was a boy! I was so excited! Non exciting part was finding out I had gained 60 lbs through it all. Started Labor on Halloween. Went into the hospital Halloween night but got sent home, next morning went in again, and once again got sent home. Around 5pm I decided to go back and FINALLY I got to stay. Once I got there I asked for the epidural! Thank you for having that way to go. After having the epidural I was at a 7cm, which I probably could of just kept going but contrations aren't anything fun. In the room I had Oscar, My mom & my sister Danielle. We waited for my midwife to come, and finally at 10:30pm she came. She had me just wait a little longer and around 11:30pm she broke my bag. Got everthing ready and at around 12:10am she had me push and for 20 minutes & after 26 hours of labor out came my boy. Jovan Jarom Perez was born on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:36am weighing 7lbs. 14oz. and 21.5in. long. One of the greatest feelings ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment