Friday, January 15, 2010

Immunizations...Suck!


So today we went to the doctors for Jovan's 2 month check up, and plus his first immunizations. So when we got there they checked his weight & length. So now he's weighing 12lbs exact, 24.8inches long. He's a big boy. Well then came his shots, it was the worse part of visiting the doctors. They have him three and when they did he yelled so loud and my heart broke and I started crying that even tears were coming out of his eyes and I couldn't stand it and looked away and my tears started coming out. I think im going to hate taking him when he get his next ones. Next was Tynenol and he loved it, and his bottle, and he fell right to sleep. Once we got home he woke up and he was the happiest little guy. He would smile on every picture we would take. But later today he was no happy guy anymore. He was crying and I didn't know what to do. Thank goodness I still live with my parents and my mom is so close that she knew what to do. Thanks mom!

1 comment: