Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almost 6 months!

So Jovan will be turning 6 months in a couple of days. It is so crazy that they grow so fast. So me and Oscar went to the store the other night because Jovan does not fit into his 6-9 month pj's anymore, and I also thought summer is coming and its getting hot for him to be wearing long sleeve pj's. So went to Babies R' Us, and looked at their pj's and all of them were long sleeve and then I came across the 12 -24 month pj's and said to Oscar will these fit him (12 month) and he said yeah and I just wasn't sure because I didn't think my lil man was that big to fit into 12 month clothes. So I bought it and went home gave him his bath put it on and it just fit him perfectly which means he is going to grow out of them in a couple weeks! Should of boughten him 18 month already. Haha. So back to the store in a couple weeks.


Yes, he wants to walk already! 

"No more kisses mom!"

Oh did I mention about a couple weeks ago me and Oscar decided to buy Jovan a walker just because it doesn't want to sit or crawl haha and wants to walk and be on both feet already.


So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment